From [[http://cpsquare.org CPsquare]], the community of practice on communities of practice.
Revision as of 17:11, 7 July 2011 by Smithjd
- Thomas M. Schwen, Noriko Hara, Community of Practice a metaphor for Online Design, The Information Society, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 257-270, 2003 DOI: 10.1080/01972240309462
- Allen, S., Ure, D., & Evans, S. (2003, October). Virtual communities of practice as learning networks: Executive summary. Retrieved May 5, 2005 from the Masie Center e-Learning Consortium Web site: http://www.masie.com/researchgrants/2003/BY_Exec_Summary.pdf
- Ardichvili, A., Page, V., & Wentling, T. (2002). Virtual knowledge-sharing communities of practice at Caterpillar: Success factors and barriers. Performance Improvement Quarterly, 15(3), 94-113.
- Hiltz, S. R.,& R. Goldman, R. (Eds.), Learning together online: Research on asynchronous learning networks. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Publishers.
- Enrique Murillo, Searching Usenet for virtual communities of practice: using mixed methods to identify the constructs of Wenger's theory, <a href="http://informationr.net/ir/13-4/paper386.html">Information Research vol. 13 no. 4</a>, December, 2008