CPsquare:Renewing your membership
From [[http://cpsquare.org CPsquare]], the community of practice on communities of practice.
Renewal (or Changing your Membership Level)
People first join CPsquare either through participating in a workshop or completing a form found on the Join CPsquare page. Members needs to renew once a year. You will receive an automated email when the time for renewal is approaching. To renew, follow these steps:
- Log in to to CPsquare's admin system at http://admin.cpsquare.org using the email address and password you used when you joined. (See CPsquare passwords and their retrieval if you don't have that password handy. It is different from the one you use for Web Crossing or other CPsquare platforms such as this wiki.
- On the admin system click the “view profile” link within the blue sidebar on the left side of the home page, just above the “change password” link and the “log out” button.
- From the “My Profile” page, click the “Change Membership Level” button on the right side of the page, under the “Membership Details” header. Also under this header is a line listing the renewal deadline.
- Just as you did when you first joined, specify your membership level, and click the “Next” button. This will take you to the Paypal automatic payment site.
- When you complete payment on Paypal, wait for an automatically generated confirmation email.
- If you do not renew, you will eventually be moved to the "Friends of CPsquare" category.